Blum Center Homepage
A core course in global poverty will launch in the 2016-2017. The minor:
- Draws upon existing campus strengths
- A variety of applied disciplines
- Policy-oriented domains
The Center supports pioneering, interdisciplinary research to develop human-centered, contextually sensitive and sustainable solutions to poverty:
- Community research projects
- Seed grants for student research
There are opportunities to participate both immediately, with the upcoming events, and in the quarters ahead:
- Enable students to engage with the issue of poverty in a practical way
- Contribute to a body of research
- Blum Ambassadors Council Application is now closed. Learn more about how to get involved for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Current UCI Blum Center news:
- REGISTER NOW for the Blum Center Social Entrepreneurship Workshop with Barefoot Wine Founders and learn how Worthy Cause marketing is changing the world!
- UCOP calls upon the Blum Centers in efforts to tackle poverty in California and across the globe. Read the full press release HERE.