Presented by FRESH
November 17, 2021
2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
4079 Mesa Rd
Visit the FRESH Basic Needs Hub during their open house for staff and faculty. This outdoor event will provide a chance for you to learn about all the new and continuing resources we offer to the student body. RSVPs are encouraged!
During the outdoor Open House, you are invited to take a quick tour of the center in small groups, meet the basic needs staff and network with colleagues, and enjoy light refreshments.
Plus, visit outdoor booths to:
- Learn about the recently launched Basic Needs Sponsored Housing (emergency housing)
- Learn about the soon-to-be-launched basic needs intake survey
- Meet the Campus Social Workers for Basic Needs & Rapid Rehousing and learn how to refer students to the team
- Meet the Financial Aid Counselor for Basic Needs and learn how to refer students to the Economic Crisis Response Team & Grant
- Learn about new resources and services to support students
- Find out about the Zot Bites Platform and get your Department involved with this great opportunity!