Arnold and Mabel Beckman Center of the National Academies of Sciences and Engineering
October 23-25, 2019
The Environmental Peacebuilding Association is delighted to announce the First International Conference on Environmental Peacebuilding. The first conference will cover a range of topics concerning environmental conflict and peacebuilding, including:
- Technology and Innovation in Environmental Peacebuilding (Special Theme)
- Environmental Peacebuilding in Colombia (Special Theme)
- Environmental Governance, Law, and Conflict Prevention
- Environmental Mediation and Peacemaking
- Post-conflict Environmental Peacebuilding
- Gender and Environmental Peacebuilding
- Environmental Peacebuilding in a Changing Climate
- Causes of Conflict
Registration for speakers and the public is now open! Speakers should register using the link in their official acceptance emails; all others are invited to register here.
A working version of the full conference agenda is available on the Environmental Peacebuilding Association website.
Conference attendees will receive complimentary tickets to the Compassion Concert with Perla Batalla in the House of Cohen, as part of the opening awards ceremony.