Week 7 is Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week!
To see the detailed event list, visit this site.
The Blum Center for Poverty Alleviation is involved in several of the events throughout the week:
- Monday, 11/13 (11 am – 2 pm): Involvement Fair on the Student Center Terrace
- Student representatives will be tabling and answering questions about the various projects and opportunities offered by the center.
- Wednesday, 11/15 (5:30 – 7:30 pm): ANTsgiving 2018 at the Merage Auditorium
- The Blum Center is co-hosting this event along with the ANTrepreneur Center and the Beall Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Leaders in social enterprise will share their challenges and solutions in making a real difference in the community.
- Friday, 11/17 (6 – 8:30 pm): Hunger Banquet in Emerald Bay AB (Student Center)
- UCI Blum Center Director Richard Matthew and Global Service Scholar Lydia Natoolo will be speaking about hunger and inequality.