If you intend to complete the Minor or Poverty Track, you can declare it in order to access resources that assist in selecting field experience and receive information on events and opportunities relevant to addressing global poverty and inequality.

When ready to declare, first use this Declaration Worksheet as a tool to outline your coursework and schedule.

Once complete, submit your Declaration online via the Google Form.

Category: Minor

← How do I declare the Minor or Track?