The list of approved courses includes a wide variety of course offerings, topics, and levels. If a particular course is not listed but has clear relevance to engagement beyond the classroom, you may be able to petition to substitute it for an elective.

To petition, you must contact the Faculty Director of the Minor with an explanation of why you are making the request and how you feel the course demonstrates its relevance to the Minor. The Director will then follow up with a decision regarding the petition.

Category: Minor

← Can I petition to substitute a course?